Drive for Us
Interested in generating income as your own business owner through independent contracting delivery opportunities?
All-Med Express seeks and selects pharmaceutical/medical delivery service couriers that value and demonstrate professionalism, excellent delivery service (dependable, efficient, customer service, etc.), safety/security, and possess and/or desire an entrepreneurial/business/self-employed/self-managed approach and structure.
If you think you possess or could satisfy the following, you may be a great candidate for consideration to be a valued business partner with AME as an independent contractor medical/pharmaceutical courier:
- Own/operate a courier business and/or be willing to own/operate your own self-employed courier business (LLC, Inc., etc.)
- Have a positive and professional attitude
- Possess basic computer knowledge & skills
- Previous delivery experience or interest in making pharmaceutical deliveries
- Ability to manage your own schedule, taxes, expenses, insurance, etc.
- Possess/own safe vehicle and satisfying insurance, such as minimum of $100/300K bodily injury/$50,000 property coverage (subject to change based on law and/or delivery)
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Satisfy criminal record, motor-vehicle record, and/or background checks based on safety and security laws, delivery terms, or other safety/security compliance measures.
- Satisfy compliance for confidentiality of medical information or business information, such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and/or privacy compliance terms
- Satisfy courier identification, business identification, and other forms of identification, including badge identification and business apparel through AME, while performing services for AME clients
- Satisfy drug testing conducted by reputable, national testing laboratory based on safety and security laws, delivery terms, or safety/security compliance measures